The Callaway Rogue ST Max Vs. TaylorMade Stealth Drivers. We had to compare these beautiful creations. Manufactured by two of the top brands in the golf industry. You can’t go wrong. Right?
The dust has settled, and many reviews have been done. We needed to find out for ourselves what driver is better for the average golfer and are they worth the money.
I currently use the Callaway Mavrik Max and my golf partner uses the TaylorMade SIM2. This was a fun review for both of us considering we have played well over 100 rounds with drivers we currently love. We know exactly how these clubs feel with great contact and miss hits. How does the Callaway Rogue ST Max and TaylorMade Stealth Drivers compare?
TaylorMade Stealth Highlights
- The 60X Carbon Twist Face is encased by a polyurethane cover, featuring a revolutionary new nanotexture technology. The nanotexture cover is used to fine tune launch and spin to optimize total distance regardless of playing conditions.
- The weight savings of the 60x Carbon Twist Face has allowed more weight to be positioned low and deep in the head, this will add 15% more MOI compared to Stealth Plus+.
- The Inertia Generator remains the foundational source of refined aerodynamic properties. The result is a slippery-fast head shape that aids in swing speed generation on the downswing for golfers at every level.
- Our most flexible Speed Pocket design engineered to maximize ball speeds and produce additional forgiveness on low face strikes.
Callaway Rogue ST Max Highlights
- The new Rogue ST MAX Driver is Callaway’s fastest, most stable driver ever.
- The groundbreaking new Tungsten Speed Cartridge structure places up to 26 grams low and deep in the driver head. This increases speed on off-center hits and provides more forgiveness through high MOI.
- Their patented A.I. designed Jailbreak Speed Frame provides stability in the horizontal and torsional direction. Callaway has speed tuned the construction, shaping, and positioning to deliver even more speed across the face.
- As the industry leader in Artificial Intelligence, Callaway added launch and spin to ball speed in our optimization formula. This new formula lowers spin on the face, allowing us to add forgiveness to the driver.
- Titanium unibody construction provides stability and lowers center of gravity, while our proprietary Triaxial Carbon crown and sole allow us to save weight. This weight is redistributed to increase forgiveness with high launch and a slight draw bias.
Callaway Rogue ST Max Breakdown
The Rogue ST MAX Driver is an absolutely beautiful golf club. It feels great in your hands and makes you feel confident standing over the ball. I warmed up with my own driver first to get a feel for how I was hitting that day. I averaged 271 yards plus roll out with my Mavrik MAX Driver and 277 yards plus roll out with the Rogue ST MAX Driver. I did gain an average of 6 yards distance off the tee with the Rogue ST MAX Driver. Callaway has blessed us with 6 options for the Rogue ST MAX Driver. The MAX, MAX D (Draw Bias), MAX LS (Low Spin Rate), Triple Diamond LS (For Better Players), Women’s MAX, and Women’s MAX D (Draw Bias). If you are in the market for a new driver, then I highly recommend the Callaway Rogue ST MAX Driver.
TaylorMade Stealth Breakdown
The TaylorMade Stealth is a mesmerizing club in person. It’s innovative and unique and would make anyone proud to pull your driver out of the bag. We absolutely loved hitting this driver. I am a Callaway Driver fan at heart. I was more excited to hit the TaylorMade Stealth than any club I can remember, and it didn’t disappoint. I gained 7 yards off the tee, but I was admittedly amped up while swinging the Stealth. TaylorMade offers 5 options for the Stealth. The Stealth, Stealth Plus (Sliding Weight Track), Stealth HD (Draw Bias), MYSTEALTH Plus (Build Your Own), and Women’s Driver. I give the Stealth two huge thumbs up and would recommend it to anyone.
You can go with the classic Callaway look and feel of the Rogue ST Max or the new 60X Carbon Twist Face that has everyone talking about the TaylorMade Stealth. You will be happy and proud to take the head cover off either of these clubs on the first tee box. Follow links above and read reviews of many trusted customers. The video below is a more in-depth review that is definitely worth a watch before you buy.